For over thirty years, we have worked together with our Clients across the whole of the Public Sector to provide the very best talent and expertise available and, in parallel, deliver the essential improvements in overall efficiency and value for money that our Clients continually require.
Since 2008, we have operated a dedicated Higher Education Team specifically focussed on supporting Universities by providing high quality and value for money recruitment solutions. We have provided critical assistance with programmes that improve the student experience, deliver world-class IT systems and enable HE establishments to attract the best students from the UK and overseas.
As a supplier on all of the major HE resourcing frameworks including the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) Framework and the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) Framework, the latter of which has been adopted by the NEUPC and NWUPC members, we have been instrumental in delivering the resources required on either Time and Materials or Outcome-based contracts by our clients to enable them to meet their business and financial objectives.
Dedicated Higher Education Team staffed by domain expert recruitment professionals with a deep understanding of the recruitment challenges faced by Universities
- All clients receive a dedicated and experienced Account Manager
- Market leading network of skilled candidates with expertise and experience within HE environments
- Multi-award winning service. Awards include: Queens Award for Enterprise, Best Public Sector Recruitment Firm and 3 times ‘Best UK IT Recruitment Firm’ at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence
- Experts in the attraction and delivery of Contract, Consultancy and Interim Management Professionals across the full IT project lifecycle
- Dedicated Security Team can rapidly process BPSS and DBS checks
- ISO27001 and ISO9001 accreditation demonstrates our committed approach to Quality Assurance
Disciplines/Functional Areas covered include:
- Helpdesk and Support
- Digital Development
- Business/Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Information Governance
- Cyber Security
- Training/Floor walking