Title: Oracle EBS Developer
Location: Mons, Belgium
Rate: €70-€80 per h, for 38h per week
Under the overall direction of the Service Owner and Service Delivery Manager, the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:
- Being responsible for the assigned business applications and services.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the assigned business applications, by responding to service requests, investigating and resolving incidents and problems, communicating solutions or advices to customers and users on changes and improvements based on best business practices.
- Contributing to the gathering, analysis, setup, design and documentation of new requirements and change requests.
- Developing and reviewing documentation such as requirements definitions, functional and technical design documents, systems specifications or other deliverables.
- Providing time estimates for the development and implementation of new requirements.
- Ensures full lifecycle tests of requests for change before they are presented to the user for user acceptance testing.
- Active contribution to relevant projects or service operation across Service Lines where integration is required.
- Participating/attending job-related conferences and trainings in order to keep the knowledge and expertise up-to-date.
- Providing briefings and presentations.
- Performing other duties as may be required.
Skills and Experiece:
- A minimum of 4 years current, detailed and relevant knowledge and experience.
- Basic SQL and SQL*Plus knowledge.
- Familiarity with configuration management / versioning procedures and tools.
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and without constant supervision, to strict and tight deadlines.
- A good team player and a good communicator.
- Experience of working in a team that delivers a highly available service.
- Competent in documenting work done.
- English proficiency level: SLP 3333 according to STANAG 6001.
Essential Requirement Depending On Job Assignment
Relevant experience at a customer facing service desk and its associated tools and processes during a 24 months sustained period of performance.
- Recent experience of working in NATO.
- Willing to work flexible working hours.
- A minimum of 4 years current, detailed and relevant knowledge of and experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 (or higher).
- Basic understanding of the data model for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 (or higher).
- Working knowledge of the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) and/or the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Ability to handle issues of all E-Business Suite modules in area of responsibility including System Administrator from setup to functional reporting.
- Understanding internal controls, including but not limited to user access, responsibilities, security rules, report groups, profile options.
- Understanding flexfields configuration.
- Workflow monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Understanding standard open interfaces.
- Understanding Approval Management Engine configuration.
- Experience with writing detailed functional design documents based on new or changed business requirements.
- Experience with the review of business procedures and functional setup. Experience with making recommendations for changes, improvements etc. based on best business practices.
- Experience with preparing, running and documenting unit tests, system tests and user acceptance tests.
- Ability to work with System Administrator and Application Developer responsibilities
- Experience with WebADI
- Oracle Alerts.
- Experience with creating training material and providing training.
- Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Basic understanding of Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK).
- Basic understanding of Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS).
- Basic understanding of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI)