Our client is recruiting for a Programme Test Lead to join a team on an initial 6 month contract, inside IR35. The role will be based remotely initially. Base location is Southampton.
The Programme Test Lead will play a key role in the delivery of a large and complex programme. Reporting to the programme manager they will be required to assure the end to end testing of solutions across the programme, identify areas of improvement, document their findings, and present to a solution governance board.
The resource will be required to:
* Create clear understanding of end-to-end testing across the programme, to ensure the KPIs and delivery milestones are met
* Responsible to ensure appropriate level of testing and quality assurance is being done across the programme and report consolidated views to programme solution governance board
Detailed Services to be provided:
* Creation of Programme level Test Strategies for cross-functional investment projects, liaising with Test Leads, Business Customers and Product Owners to understand risk and scope of change
* Advocate test best practice to ensure efficient and successful delivery across the programme
* Inform and influence policies, collaborating with Programme Manager, Programme Architect, and Programme Analysts to develop test and quality assurance across programme
* Highlight any gaps in testing and address them as appropriate
* Organise and Facilitate User Acceptance Testing process with our external customer
* Create Programme level Test artefacts and provide assurance for testing across the programme
* Proven track record in leading test activities across multiple projects in an agile environment
* Experience of working at a programme level assurance
* Excellent knowledge of agile methodologies and software engineering best practice
* Excellent knowledge of industry test best practices and test automation
* Excellent knowledge of functional and non-functional testing
* Expertise of coaching and mentoring team members to improve agile team delivery
* Very good experience of providing project assurance and peer reviews
* Collaborative team player
* Hands-on doer
* Problem solver
* Motivated by technical challenges with a focus on delivery of business value
* Understanding of CI/CD
* Experience in cloud technologies
* Knowledge in Geo-spatial will be an advantage
* Very good knowledge of working with wide variety of databases
* Excellent knowledge of Test frameworks and test automation
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.