Our client are currently seeking to employ a highly motivated and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager to work within an International organisation in Brussels.
Due to the nature of the project, this post is only available to EU Nationals holding a NATO Secret or EU Secret clearance. Due to Brexit, we cannot consider UK Nationals for this position.
The main tasks of the Service Delivery Manager will be:
* Provide leadership and guidance to staff;
* Act as an official interface to the customer;
* Manage and maintain the staffing plans in accordance with operational and legal requirements;
* Act as the escalation point for issues for both staff and the customer;
* Support to service transition & roll-out of new solutions and operational validation;
* Tracking of issues and incidents;
* QA (including tracking/resolution of actions, reporting and participation in reviews/audits).
* You will require good professional experience in service delivery
* 8 years of experience as Team Leader with 5 years of those coming as a Service Delivery Manager role
* Demonstrated Service Delivery and Help Desk Management experience (SLA definition, setup and monitoring).
* 5 years of experience with PRINCE2 and/or ITIL certified
* 5 years of experience with certification such as ITIL V3 certified (Foundation + expert RCV + expertOSA)
* Knowledge / Experience with CMMI Procedures and Methodology or equivalent
* Have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Security: concepts, technology and best practices;
* Have a good understanding of IT networking: WAN/LAN concepts, technology and troubleshooting;
You will also possess the following qualities:
* Strong experience in team management and supervision in difficult 24/7 environments;
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience in training and mentoring staff;
* Solid knowledge of KPI/SLA driven service environments;
* Good knowledge of QA systems;
* Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision;
* Pro-active and confident personality with good persuasive skills;
* Team-player, able to interface with technical and management personnel;
* Well-organised, able to prioritise and manage several tasks in parallel
* Able to write and present documentation and reports.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.