Location: Dusseldorf (70% onsite for the first 6 months)
Duration: 6 Months initially, high chance for extension
Experience: 10-15 years
* OSS Solution Design Experience for Mobile Networks / Operators.
* Good understanding of one or more OSS COTS products including ONAP.
* Deep Understanding of Use Cases for Service Assurance, Orchestration and Automation.
* Well versed TM Forum Information Framework, Business Process Framework and Open APIs.
* Good understanding NFV, VNF, CNF and 5G Network Architectures.
* Working knowledge of Innoeye OSS preferred.
* Develop OSS Solution Design based on Innoeye Platform.
* Define Innoeye based OSS Use Cases covering - Plan & Build, Site Rollout, Orchestration, Assurance, Configuration Management, Inventory & Topology
Management and Integration Use Cases.
* Work with different stakeholder/ teams to agree and finalize the solution design
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.