Our client is an International IT Service Provider who require a Junior Azure Solutions Architect to support one of their key customers projects on-site in London.
DURATION: 2 YEARS
RATE: £450.00 PER DAY - MIGHT BE ROOM TO NEGOTIATE (INSIDE IR35)
* Obtain from customer and review the site technical requirements/architecture.
* Conduct a goal meeting of approximately two (2) hours and agree on a prioritized set of goals and daily plan of tasks and record in sprint backlog.
* Execute against sprint backlog and record in sprint tracker; provided any such execution and recordation is limited to the fixed time period of this service and does not include any fixed scope deliverables.
Daily Review Meetings and Task Execution
* Daily review meetings to review progress and refine goals and priorities.
* Execute against sprint backlog and record in sprint tracker.
* Provide a report reflecting the services performed and demonstrate any completed work. Activities and Outcomes The Services typically include the following activities depending on your needs:
* Backlog planning and prioritization.
* Daily review meetings.
* Execution against backlog.
* Wrap-up and demonstration of completed work.
Service Capability Technology Skill Palette Specific Technology Skills Multi-Cloud Infrastructure
* Knowledge and experience with cloud platforms and architectures, including implementation of and migration to/between those platforms.
* Knowledge of Dell Technologies Business Case tools for multi-Cloud.
* Experience with IaaS and PaaS platforms.
* Experience with hybrid cloud deployments utilizing on-premises & public cloud.
* Ability to provide porting/migration assistance and general system administration and to implement product features and functionality requests as requested. Cloud Platforms * Azure, Azure Stack Business Case
* Multi-Cloud Business Case model Virtual Cloud Networking
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.